Your summertime plans are probably coming close to fruition. Hotels are reserved, flights are booked, itineraries are planned and you even hired someone to water the plants and watch the house. But one thing is still bothering you in the back of your mind: “how are my legs going to look?” If you’re one of the many, many people who suffers from varicose veins or spider veins, summertime can be more stressful than relaxing because of self-conscious feelings about the way your legs look. You might even have a hard time enjoying activities that you love, like hiking, biking, or running because the swollen veins in your legs have made them too painful.
This summer, make the decision to not let your legs take control of your vacation. Whether you’re just going a few miles away to the beach, or taking an exotic excursion halfway around the world, you deserve to feel confident and comfortable about your legs. So why put off beautiful healthy legs? If you’re still not convinced, here’s why you should come in for a free consultation:
- State-of-the-art technology has enabled vein treatments to become quicker, simpler and minimally-invasive.
- All procedures can be done in-office
- Procedures are relatively pain free
- Recovery time is minimal and most patients return to their normal, daily routine within 1 or 2 days
- Varicose veins are a health issue, not cosmetic. Insurance typically covers varicose vein treatment
- Afshar is a board-certified physician who has years of experience specializing in vein disorders (and happy patients)
- Side effects, if felt at all, are minimal and only involve slight redness or bruising
- Large, bulging veins may only require one treatment
- Not treating varicose veins can lead to further health complications down the road; the sooner you treat them the better
Stop waiting, and get your legs back in time to enjoy the summer to the fullest!