10 signs you should see your doctor about varicose veins
If you have just one of these symptoms, give us a call at (203) 514-7460 to schedule a consultation. Symptoms of varicose veins don’t go away on their own.
- If your leg becomes swollen and painful, you might have a blood clot in a vein. Clots are serious and need to be treated promptly.
- Aching pain that may get worse after sitting or standing for a long time.
- Throbbing, swelling, cramping or a sensation of heaviness.
- Swelling in your leg.
- An itchy or irritated rash.
- Tenderness just under the skin, which could indicate a clot or inflammation close to the surface.
- Open sores on your leg that won’t heal.
- Bleeding that won’t stop. Varicose veins stretch the skin and can cause it to bleed on its own.
- Darkening of the skin.
- Any leg symptoms that prevent you from accomplishing normal daily activities.
You don’t have to live with varicose veins. There are many treatment options. All are safe and can be done in our offices. Call us to schedule an appointment or register for a Complimentary Vein Screening.